I didn’t realize that I hadn’t updated my blog in over a year. It was definitely not intentional. Life can get busy sometimes and the mail received is few and far between. Here is a quick overview of the things that have been going on.
- Bought a house with my partner or as we like to say he bought me a house. I have a new address and new mailbox (more on that in the future).
- Started a new job a few months ago. It’s the same as what I was doing before except its different. I am only at my desk for a few hours at the most everyday. Which has it’s benefits and downfalls. One benefit is way better health insurance I can actually go to the doctor without worrying about huge medical bills. One downfall being super exhausted when I get home.
- Spent sometime in Barcelona. I thought I had written a post about the trip there but I guess I did not. They have some cool stamps that I think I took pictures of.
- Stopped being active on Postcrossing and The League of Extraordinary Penpals. Still writing with those I met through those groups though, just not as frequently. It would probably help if I passed along my new address.
- General life business.September through January is busy with holidays, vacation time, and birthdays. This coming year will not be much different.
- Medical stuff.
- Trying to spend less time on the internet in general especially social media.
So I am back to blogging about stuff. Mainly about mail. Things that might change regarding the blog:
- Posts with the cool stamps I received on letters and postcards ( I will be starting Postcrossing again soon, so that won’t be a problem.)
- Post about the subscription services I use. Right now it is just one, Ipsy, there maybe be more in the future. Not sure if I want to get into product reviews. There are already lots of product review blogs/vlogs etc….
- An actual non WordPress related URL. Haven’t decided on one yet.
- Different kinds of mail posts besides just pictures of postcards. Like videos or a slideshow (which is just pictures in a different format I guess.)
- More outgoing mail posts, these will only appear if I feel I have done a really good job on the envelope or have really cool stamps.