1. Shop in your own country. Yes, Canadians I am talking to you.
2. If you have small children only take them to the grocery store between the hours of 9am to 4pm. Us single people don’t like having to navigate around screaming children.
3. Don’t bring your entire family to the grocery store. This is not an appropriate family outing.
4. If you do bring your entire family to the grocery store don’t do it at 7pm or later. 7pm or later is for us single people and college students who want to avoid massive crowds and jammed up aisles. 7pm or after is for family game nights, movie nights, date nights, etc…
5. It’s not that hard to drive in a parking lot. Parking lots are not roads. Anything over 10mph is too fast. But don’t dilly dally either. Find your parking spot and take it. Parking/driving is not rocket science.
6. It’s not that hard to walk in a parking lot. Stay closed to the parked cars. Walk in designated pedestrian areas. The shortest way to your destination is a straight line, not an angled line into on coming traffic.
7. Know what you want in the store before going into the store. This will cause less cart jams in the aisles.
8. Pick your item and move on. Finding the best deal is important but this is not that hard to do. Generally if there is something on sale there will be a brightly colored label to indicate it has a special price. Pick your item and move on.
9. Use a debit card or cash to make your purchase. Seriously, who uses checks anymore?
10. Shop in your own country. I am still talking to you Canadians.