Day 5 was a rush to finish up day 4 and surpass the Day 5 goal. I squeaked by with only about 100 words over the limit (rough estimate). What things have I learned in today’s writing experiences?
- Babies are cute and take precedence over NaNoWriMo
- There are certain parts of this story that are easier to write than others.
- I enjoy writing certain parts of this story more than other parts of this story.
- My outline and most of the notes I made earlier have been completely tossed out the window.
- I am still enjoying the challenge.
Day 6 awaits, and I have a Pumpkin Spice Latte to get me there.